JSC «Institute Tsvetmetobrabotka»
(Order of the Red Banner of Labour, scientific-research and design institute for alloys and
machining of non-ferrous metals - GIPROCMO) is founded in 1936
The leading direction of institute activity is:
- developing of new technological processes and equipment for casting, pressing, rolling, drawing and welding of non-ferrous metals;
- developing and manufacture of equipment for casting, pressing, rolling, drawing and welding of non-ferrous metals;
- creation of alloys on the base of copper, nickel, zinc;
- forecasting the development of industry processing of heavy non-ferrous metals;
- determination of priorities for reconstruction and modernization of production facilities;
- development of proposals for the diversification of domestic enterprises and associations of mining and metallurgical profile, development of standards and technical conditions conducive to producing world level products.
Result of our work - dozens of Russian and foreign factories and industries, as well as hundreds of new alloys, technology and equipment.
A ticket to success - using of innovative technologies in all spheres of our activity.